Fluent Dutch Speaking Associate Recruitment Consultant - South West London, Competitive Salary
* Do you want to work for an award-winning agency with offices across London and internationally?
* Do you want to work for an agency that puts its employees first?
* Do you want to join a high-performing, energetic and driven team?
We are a market-leading IT, Digital, Analytics and Business Change & Transformation Recruitment Company dedicated to the delivery of high quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to businesses and organisations throughout the UK and Europe.
Our expertise is well recognised in delivering tailored IT programmes for companies within the Financial Services, Retail, Banking, Mobile Telecoms, Insurance, Consultancy, Digital Media, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and E-Commerce sectors.
We are situated in spacious, modern, well-equipped offices right in the heart of Fulham (SW London), a great location for businesses, bars and restaurants.
With our New York office now up and running and an Amsterdam or Berlin office opening early 2019, we can provide you with great opportunities to relocate. With many of our Senior Consultants and Managers excited about the chance to open-up offices/markets we are looking to extend this offer to other Consultants who are looking to relocate abroad, whether in the near or far future!
We are currently seeking fluent Dutch speaking Associate Recruitment Consultants to join Parallel Consulting's European Contract Division. We take pride in knowing that we offer an extremely competitive commission structure with no caps or thresholds, which means graduates will typically earn between £30-£40k in their first year.
We train our Associate Consultants to be the best at sourcing the ideal candidate for our client's vacancies. This is done via our in-house Learning, Development & Engagement Manager, as well as via our Online Training Platform.
As an Associate Consultant you will be mentored by the best Consultants/Managers in our business, many of which have built long term relationships and established themselves in the market.
* Winning new business
* Sourcing, delivering, meeting and developing candidates
* Maintaining and nurturing client relationships
* Managing interview processes
* Selling your services and expertise within a competitive industry
* Negotiating contracts
* Closing deals
What we are looking for in regard to a Fluent Dutch Speaking Associate Recruitment Consultant
* Fluent Dutch language skills
* Someone who is confident with excellent communications skills
* Someone who works well under pressure
* Someone who has a competitive nature
* Someone who can demonstrate strong achievement
* Someone with a tenacious attitude and the desire to work for a company that actively encourages an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative approach
We offer great support and mentoring throughout your employment and pride ourselves on rewarding our employees well.
* A competitive, uncapped commission structure with no threshold
* A chance to move up the career ladder with internal promotion based on meritocracy
* Quarterly Lunch Clubs at Michelin star restaurants
* Free gym (opposite the office), fresh fruit every morning, free biscuits every Friday AM
* Beer/Wine fridge on Fridays
* Foosball and Table Tennis in the office
* Regular competitions - recent prizes include monthly trips to Selfridges, early finishes and team breakfasts/dinners
* Whole company annual holiday to Ibiza upon successfully hitting company target in Q1, annual big-billers trip to destinations such as Miami, Vegas and Hong Kong
What you need to do now
Visit our website, check us out on Glassdoor, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. If you are interested in finding out more about working for Parallel Consulting, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 142 7802.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.