Fluent German Speaking Associate Recruitment Consultant - South West London, Competitive Salary
* Are you driven by a target-orientated and competitive working environment?
* Do you want to work with highly successful and motivated people?
* Would great team incentives and company benefits excite you?
We are a market-leading IT, Digital, Analytics and Business Change & Transformation Recruitment Company dedicated to the delivery of high quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to businesses and organisations throughout the UK and Europe.
Our expertise is well recognised in delivering tailored IT programmes for companies within the Financial Services, Retail, Banking, Mobile Telecoms, Insurance, Consultancy, Digital Media, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and E-Commerce sectors.
We are situated in spacious, modern, well-equipped offices right in the heart of Fulham (SW London), a great location for businesses, bars and restaurants.
With our New York office now up and running and an Amsterdam or Berlin office opening early 2019, we can provide you with great opportunities to relocate. With many of our Senior Consultants and Managers excited about the chance to open-up offices/markets we are looking to extend this offer to other Consultants who are looking to relocate abroad, whether in the near or far future!
We are currently seeking fluent German speaking Associate Recruitment Consultants to join Parallel Consulting's DACH Division. Working with professional people in a hard-working environment, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most successful consultants in the business and the potential to earn money you have always dreamt of!
What we are looking for in regard to a Fluent German Speaking Associate Recruitment Consultant
* Fluent German language skills
* Someone who is confident with excellent communications skills
* Someone who works well under pressure
* Someone who has a competitive nature
* Someone who can demonstrate strong achievement
* Someone with a tenacious attitude and the desire to work for a company that actively encourages an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative approach
The role of a Fluent German Speaking Associate Recruitment Consultant
* Winning new business
* Sourcing, delivering, meeting and developing candidates
* Maintaining and nurturing client relationships
* Managing interview processes
* Selling your services and expertise within a competitive industry
* Negotiating contracts
* Closing deals
We offer great support and mentoring throughout your employment and pride ourselves on rewarding our employees well.
* A competitive, uncapped commission structure with no threshold
* A chance to move up the career ladder with internal promotion based on meritocracy
* Free Gym (opposite the office) and fresh fruit every morning
* Quarterly Lunch Clubs at Michelin star restaurants
* Beer/Wine fridge on Fridays
* Foosball and Table Tennis in the office
* In-house Learning, Development and Engagement Manager to support your career growth
* Regular competitions - recent prizes include Selfridges vouchers, team breakfasts and early finishes
* Whole company annul trip to Ibiza upon hitting quarterly company target and big-biller trips to great destinations such as Hong Kong, Miami and Vegas
What you need to do now
Visit our website, check us out on Glassdoor, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. If you are interested in finding out more about working for Parallel Consulting, get in touch: email@example.com or 0203 142 7802.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.