Global Acquisition Manager
|Job Title:||Global Acquisition Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This newly created team sits within the eCommerce part of the company, with the vision to improve each brand in their eCommerce and direct to consumer capabilities. The Acquisition Manager needs to have broad understanding and hands on capability of all multi channel areas.
- Implement the strategy across all paid channels
- Champion SEO best practice
- Optimise and report on campaign performance
- Identify key performance indicators for each channel
- Help set up day to day optimisation and monitoring across all paid channels and markets
- Google Analytics
- Direct digital acquisition experience with PPC campaign management
- Experience with Social Media channel targeting
- Understanding of key marketing metrics ROI/CPA
- Excellent Excel skills
- eCommerce experience with an emphasis on B2C or direct to consumer (DTC)
This is a great opportunity for someone to make the step up and get that all important multinational name on your CV - with the chance to lead and manage your own team, plus a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available