* A chance to be employed by a company that has the vision to be a leader in the digital banking space and the financial backing to make it happen
* The chance to design, shape and guide teams of architects dealing with the leading-edge technologies working on solutions which have never been attempted
* A business that wants to explore areas like Block chain, Robotics and Cloud Computing
* Be a part of a challenger bank that is willing to test the boundaries of what is possible. A culture of wanting to be different and innovate on levels that have never been done before
* The opportunity to foster a genuine culture of collaboration, creative thinking, failing fast and iterative dogged progression- make sure you're not afraid to challenge the status quo
Your chance is here as I'm partnering one of the world's most innovative organisations that's looking to map out an IT Strategy which will deliver a revolutionary vision within the finance sector. Focussing on areas such as Block chain, Robotics and Cloud Computing this company is looking to employ the best Architecture talent and pairing that talent with the latest and greatest tools and technology. The business is on a mission to completely redefine the banking world with ideas to futureproof its position by making systematic advances and marginal improvements to every aspect of technology across its entire, estate, knowing that the accumulation of these individual improvements will dramatically, and rapidly, improve the experience for their customers while creating an IT roadmap that can be followed by not only the company but the world digital banking space.
You'll also be expected to:
* Establish and manage the entirety of the Architecture team's capability ensuring the strategy of all departments has the right competencies to achieve the business objectives;
* Create and maintain a culture and vision where colleagues are engaged whilst getting full buy in from the CTO leadership team
* Have the ability and experience of managing several teams simultaneously
* Build a brand new team that's able to meet all objectives that you and the c suite executives have set
* Comfortable with communicating Complex IT Strategies to all parts of the business from C suite executives to Developers.
In return you're being offered an opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business that is right at the start of there journey. Everybody dreams of having control and an actual important say on where a business is going and that's what is being offered. You'll be operating at the absolute Leading edge of innovation in the Digital Banking space with the vision and the backing to get things done. A stunning opportunity that will be rewarded with a base salary of £115,000-£120,000, car allowance, excellent bonus, flexible benefits, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, whilst working in a landmark London location.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.