Head of Financial Difficulties
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Difficulties|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
I'm currently working with a renowned Financial Services provider based in Kent looking for a Head of Financial Difficulties to join them.
As the Head of Financial Difficulties, you will be working within the Collections department with sole responsibility for all customer support functions. You will be expected to work in a heavily regulated and highly compliant environment, with the aim of protecting interest of both the client and its customers.
As this is a Senior Management role, you will need a thorough understanding of the regulatory framework regarding customers in financial difficulties, and ensuring the six outcomes of Treating Customers Fairly are achieved and fully compliant. Strong management and policy decision making experience is essential, as well as expert communications skills.
You will need the following ;
1. Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of FCA regulatory frameworks
2. Expert communications and stakeholder management skills (internal & external)
3. Extensive management experience in leading large teams
4. Extensive Financial Services experience
5. 3 years experience working within a Collections department is highly desirable.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available