* The opportunity to take a key leadership role with in the CIO team right at the start of their journey into the fintech digital space
* The chance to build a new kind of bank and guide teams of architects dealing with the leading-edge technologies working on solutions which have never been attempted, on a scale you can't even imagine
* A business that wants to explore areas like Block chain, Robotics and Cloud Computing
* Be a part of a challenger bank that is willing to test the boundaries of what is possible. A culture of wanting to be different and innovate on levels that have never been done before
* Manage IT strategies in the UK and Europe by making sure they aligned to the road map that has been laid out
Your chance is here as I'm partnering one of the world's most innovative organisations that's looking to map out an IT Strategy which will deliver a revolutionary vision within the finance sector. Focusing on areas such as Block chain, Robotics and Cloud computing this company is looking to employ the best Architecture talent and pairing that talent with the latest and greatest tools and technology. The business is on a mission to completely redefine the banking world with ideas to futureproof its position by making systematic advances and marginal improvements to every aspect of technology across its entire, estate, knowing that the accumulation of these individual improvements will dramatically, and rapidly, improve the experience for their customers while creating an IT roadmap that can be followed by not only the company but the world digital banking space.
You'll also be expected to:
* Establish and manage the entirety of the Enterprise Architecture team, making sure they're engaged and inspired to deliver within budget and timelines for their customers
* Build and lead a technical team to act as TSB subject matter experts and design authority for all leading-edge infrastructure technologies
* Have the ability and experience of managing several teams simultaneously
* Create and maintain a relationship with European teams, which will include travel and onsite work
* Comfortable with communicating Complex IT Strategies to all parts of the business from C suite executives to Developers.
In return you're being offered the opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business, where you'll enjoy lots of autonomy and have the backing of an outstanding team. You'll be operating at the absolute leading edge of innovation in the digital banking space with the expectation to drive the business to be a leading light for years to come in the challenger bank sector. You will be rewarded with a base salary of £110,000 - £120,000, car allowance, excellent bonus, flexible benefits, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, whilst working in a landmark London location.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.