|Job Title:||Portfolio Analyst|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Key skills : SAS (Base/EG/EM), SQL, Statistical Analysis, Forecasting, Regression, Time-series
Your objective will be to analyse the client's potential portfolios and produce analysis for decision making processes. You will be expected to perform statistical analysis through SAS and create statistical models to forecast profitability, as well as providing recommendations to senior management.
Previous Financial Services experience is essential, as well as expert stakeholder management skills and the ability to present to senior management.
The following skills are essential;
1. Strong SAS and SQL Skills (SAS Base, EG, EM, Stat)
2. Previous experience building statistical models (e.g. regression, time-series)
3. 1-2 years experience within financial services
4. 3+ years experience within Commercial Analytics
The following experience is desirable but not essential
1. Experience within forecast,and investment
2. Previous experience within Pricing.
Initial 6 month role with a likelihood of extension
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available