|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£200 - £260 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
I'm currently working with a Tier-1 Bank at the moment on a Project Accountant position, this will be an excellent opportunity if you are looking for the extra commercial experience.
Your will be joining the Project Accountancy team managing a £20 Million Annual budget, split across Portfolios, Legal and IT costs. The ability to explain highly complex financial ideals in layman's terms is essential. As well as a good understanding and experience of project accounting and stakeholder management will be essential.
Financial Services experience, knowledge of CM1, SAP and Oracle Financial as well as data modelling experience in Excel will be highly desirable.
Essential Skills :
- Experience in working as a Project Accountant/Finance Analyst
- Month end accounting and processes experience
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms
- Experience working within a large team.
- Expertise in Excel & Systems
Desirable skills :
- Experience within Financial Services
- CM 1 Experience
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available