|Job Title:||IoT Researcher|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
This firm has a highly negotiable salary dependent upon the right candidate with the experience and skills to push the company to new heights.
- Leading research drives on various aspects of the Internet of Things
- Integrating software or hardware
- The application of data mining techniques to discover actionable insights
Essential Skills Required:
- Technical skills including: SQL, R and Python
- Strong research focus, potentially working in a research firm or post-doctoral research
- Previous work within smart technologies
- Strong communication skills, able to speak to non-technical audiences
- Willingness to travel
- Work within software/hardware development
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a Mathematical field (Physics, Computer Science). Masters and PhD preferred.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available