Java/Scala Developer Amsterdamn
|Job Title:||Java/Scala Developer Amsterdamn|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Start Date:||5th March|
|Contact Name:||Marcus Pitts|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Job description :
Develop fast, secure Java & Scala code for our applications
Front End development experience in AngularJS / Polymer 2.0 is a pre
Experience in Cassandra / NoSql databases is a huge pre.
Continuous delivery: Bring the code to production frequently within an enterprise ING Bank environment.
Collaborate closely with other squad members and business representatives with clear and open communication.
Understand and be able to engage in decisions concerning the full technical stack of the application.
Write clear and concise documentation about the backend application.
Our technology stack :
HTML 5/ CSS
Webservices - REST
The ideal candidate for the role of full stack developer matches the following criteria:
- Scala proficiency and proven project experience.
- Understanding of modern Front End development (AngularJS/ Angular, Polymer 2.0, ReactJS) is a huge pre.
- Proven software development experience within enterprise environments is a pre
- Solid English communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Willingness to grow onto a leading role in the team and a mindset that resembles a lead developer.
- Creative minds that think like product-developers and challenge our business colleagues in requested requirements have a huge advantage.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues in the team to clarify technical complexities
If interested please forward me your CV and desired rate.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Freelance .NET Core Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java/Big Data Developer
Salary: €60000 - €80000 per annum
Freelance Front End Developer
Freelance .NET Developer