Lead Decision Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead Decision Analyst|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Generous bonus and benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
I'm currently working with a Renowned Financial Services client looking for a Decisions Analyst to join their team in London.
As a decision analyst you would be expected to create statistical models to predict and forecast the client's products and performance and advise on the best course of action, you will require hands on SAS Analytics experience and experience building statistical models in a number of techniques such as regression.
As you will be presenting your analysis, you will be participating in the decision making processes and must have excellent communication skills. Previous Financial Services experience is essential!
You will require the following :
1. Strong SAS skills (SQL would be a good addition though not essential)
2. Strong Statistical Modelling Skills (Regression, Time Series, Scoring, etc...)
3. 3-6 years experience within Financial Services
4. Msc/Bsc in a statistical field
5. Previous experience leading teams or coaching junior colleagues
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available