Lead MS BI Developer with Power BI Experience needed in Edinburgh - £65,000
My client is a well-known company based in Edinburgh. They are currently undertaking a large Power BI project and are looking for a Lead Developer as well as others to work in the team.
You will get the opportunity to work on a brand new project alongside some very strong peers, working under a project leader who has an excellent reputation in the market. This assignment will require a strong level of technical expertise as well as client facing activities as well as building solutions and solving problems using technology from across the Microsoft BI stack..
The ideal Candidate will:
- Experience of working with Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and T-SQL
- Have experience of working with Power BI
- Have experience of working within Financial services or Insurance Sector
- Develop SSIS packages and SSRS reports
- expert level MI, the ablility to build dashboards, reports and visualise data
- Be able to work with internal and external stakeholders to be able to develop effective BI solutions through effective workshops.
- Develop reporting solutions, integrate with current reporting infrastructures and apply commercial acumen to aid your client.
This is an excellent to opportunity to take your career to a new level. DON'T get left behind APPLY NOW!!
To discuss this exciting Business Intelligence and Analytics opportunity in more detail + many other new and exciting roles, please send your CV to Andrew.Poxton@ParallelConsulting.com or call Andrew Poxton on 0203 326 4115 in complete confidence ASAP.
Parallel Consulting is a leading Analytics Recruitment Consultancy with many live Contract and Permanent job opportunities. We deal with Clients throughout the UK, Europe and USA.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.