MAC Engineer & SME (2nd -3rd line)| £350 per day | London
A global brand has an immediate requirement for an Enterprise MAC Engineer/SME (2nd -3rd line) with strong analytical skills to a Global, Tech Powerhouse on an initial, 6-month contract.
The Enterprise MAC Engineer/SME (2nd -3rd line) will be responsible for supporting the ongoing technology needs of all employees, globally. You'll install and configure all types of personal computing devices and peripherals and provide 2nd -3rd line support across the enterprise, acting as the Subject Matter Expert for MAC, demonstrating outstanding troubleshooting capabilities and customer service.
Key Responsibilities for the MAC Engineer/SME include;
- Building and maintaining packages for deployment, including research and development of the package
- Software application distribution aligned with role based AD group
- Responsible for end user software license, virus and patch compliance
- Active Directory (AD) administration to maintain user and machine accounts and policy updates
- MDM administration to maintain mobile devices standards throughout the corporation.
The MAC Engineer & SME (2nd -3rd line) will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant experience with MacOS in an Enterprise environment including device management, imaging, patching and domain integration.
- Strong experience of Casper and Jamf
- Working knowledge of application deployment process and functional network troubleshooting
- Mac OSX certification and/or deployment and management experience preferred
- SCCM 2012 experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Linux, VMWARE ESX and associated data security designs
- You'll act as an initial point of contact for all matters relating to relevant systems, for both internal and external parties so strong customer service/help desk experience is essential to the role as our squad always strives to provide an excellent all-round service to our customers
- Experience of Cloud computing, ideally Amazon Web Services (AWS) deployment and management or Azure
- Previous experience in automation is highly preferred
- Well-read and interested in technology
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.