Manager Bought Media & Marketing | Retail Banking | London
|Job Title:||Manager Bought Media & Marketing | Retail Banking | London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Wright|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
I'm partnering an outstanding banking organisation in central London, undergoing significant Digital Transformation, to find a Manager of Bought Media & Marketing. This a genuinely unique opportunity to work with a bank that's been a leading light in the UK for over 100 years and which is completely revolutionising the way they interact with customers, at a time when the entire banking landscape is transforming.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Sales & Products, you will have overall responsibility for management of search and external eCommerce. With the core purpose of this role being, to lead the design, development and deployment of effective marketing opportunities to deliver against the sales targets of relevant products.
- Managing & developing the sales potential of the external eCommerce channel
- Management of campaign activity in conjunction with the product marketing teams, to drive
volume and value growth
- Develop plans based on customer insight & performance data to improve sales targets
- Working closely with the customer insight team & external media agencies to ensure that
all Search & External eCommerce reporting is accurate
- Creating innovative ways to do business and engage customers
Key Capabilities, Knowledge Areas & Personal Attributes:
- Minimum of 4 years experience of working in digital media with significant experience
working on Bought media and marketing channels
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with sales analysis and reviewing/managing ongoing performance
- Proven analytical & measurement skills
- Knowledge of internet and/or mobile banking
- Some knowledge of key financial banking products
In return, you're being offered the opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business, where you'll enjoy lots of autonomy and have the backing of an outstanding team. You'll be operating at the absolute bleeding edge of innovation in the digital banking space and will be rewarded with a base salary of £45,000- 55,000, plus car allowance, excellent bonus, flexible benefits, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, whilst working in a landmark London location.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available