My client are a leading Global Consulting firm and they are looking for a Manager/VP with 5-7 years of experience leading a team within Risk Analytics. You would be leading projects and teams up to 12 people who have a mix between Model Development and Quant Analytics. Ideally you will have experience at a large Global company or consulting firm and been involved in engagements related to interest rates, derivatives, credit, foreign exchange and commodity risks. Team leadership/mentoring experience is essential and there are very good career progression opportunities available...
The ideal candidate will need;
- 5-7 years experience within Risk Analytics
- Proven experience of leading a team with engagements related to interest rates, derivatives, credit, foreign exchange and commodity risks.
- Proven communication skills with strong presentation skills to board level employees.
- Involved in hands on quantitative analysis projects with in depth knowledge of the whole function.
- Hands on modeling in the entire lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative models, financial analysis and methodologies
- Proven ability to bridge the gap between technical teams and teams that drive the strategic direction of the business area.
This position is for a global Consulting firm and will add significant value to your profile. If this sounds of interest please contact John Bevan on 646 491 6935 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.