I'm partnering a global brand on an immediate requirement for an Office 365 SME - Engineer & Architect based in North London. The primary function of the Office 365 SME - Engineer & Architect role will be to work closely with business stakeholders from concept definition, to analysis and implementation of requirement of requirements, performing complex technical analysis and hands-on technical tasks. The Office 365 SME - Engineer & Architect will also provide technical leadership for internal projects of large size or high degree of complexity.
Key Skills include:
* Proven experience with Microsoft Office 365 (including hybrid) services, design, topology, and products including but not limited to: Exchange SharePoint online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Microsoft Delve, OneDrive for Business, Flow and PowerApps
* Significant experience with Microsoft Exchange services, design and topology.
* In depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365
* Expertise MUST include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting O365 implementation
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint services, design and topology
* Experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business (including voice) services, design and topology.
* Well versed in cloud based file/content management applications and Collaboration ecosystems
* Excellent business communication skills at all levels of technical experience
* Experience with PowerShell Scripts
* Office 365 certified
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.