* If you are someone that wants to be a part of a genuine culture of change with the objective of delivering the best end user experience they can then this is the role for you
* A business that has a global reach of over 500,000 employees with the mission of a large scale implementation
* Be a critical member of a team that leads an organisation into a new era of end user cloud computing on Office 365
* Strong technical background with a deep understanding of large scale office 365 implementations
* Considerable experience working within organisations that have migrated to MS Office 365
I'm partnering a global brand on an immediate requirement for an Office 365 Architect based in North London. The primary function of the Office 365 Engineer/Architect role will be to work closely with business stakeholders from concept definition, to analysis, implementation and performing complex technical analysis and hands-on technical tasks. It is an absolute necessity that the office 365 SME comes from a strong engineer/ technical background with the capabilities to perform highly technical tasks. The Office 365 Engineer/Architect will also provide technical leadership for internal projects of large size or high degree of complexity. My client wants the best team in place to lead them into a new age of end user computing and this role will be a vital position in making this vision a reality.
Key Skills include:
* Proven experience with Microsoft Office 365 (including hybrid) services, design, topology, and products including but not limited to: Exchange SharePoint online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Microsoft Delve, OneDrive for Business, Flow and PowerApps
* Significant experience with Microsoft Exchange services, design and topology.
* In depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365
* Expertise MUST include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting O365 implementation
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint services, design and topology
* Experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business (including voice) services, design and topology.
* Well versed in cloud based file/content management applications and Collaboration ecosystems
* Excellent business communication skills at all levels of technical experience
* Experience with PowerShell Scripts
* Office 365 certified
This role is on a 6-month contract, with a day rate between £500 - £600 per day
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.