Office 365 Senior Engineer |Azure| North London | Global Retail Organisation
Day rate: £450 - £600
If you are someone that wants to be a part of a genuine culture of change with the objective of delivering the best end user experience they can then this is the role for you
Key things to know about your next company
*A business that has a global reach of over 500,000 employees with the mission of a large-scale implementation
*An organisation that is moving towards infrastructure as a service on a scale that has not been done before
*A belief that every person that contributes counts
You will be a part of a pioneering team, leading the organisation into a new age of end user computing. Your position will be vital in making that vision a reality.
What's in it for you
*Be a critical member of a team that leads an organisation into a new era of end user cloud computing on Office 365
*Work closely with business stakeholders from concept definition, to analysis, implementation and performing complex technical analysis and hands-on technical tasks
*Provide technical leadership for internal projects of large size or high degree of complexity
What you'll need to succeed in this role
Considerable experience working within organisations that have migrated to MS Office 365
* Office 365 certified
* Proven experience with Microsoft Office 365 (including hybrid) services, design, topology, and products including but not limited to: Exchange SharePoint online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Microsoft Delve, OneDrive for Business, Flow and PowerApps
* Significant experience with Microsoft Exchange services, design and topology.
* In depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365
* Expertise MUST include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting O365 implementation
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint services, design and topology
* Experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business (including voice) services, design and topology.
* Well versed in cloud based file/content management applications and Collaboration ecosystems
* Excellent business communication skills at all levels of technical experience
* Experience with PowerShell Scripts
* Strong technical background with a deep understanding of large scale office 365 implementations
In return you're being offered an opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant organisation that has a global reach and Is highly passionate about making a difference to their employee's experience. On top of this you will get a state of the art office on a stunning complex with benefits such as onsite gym and restaurants.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.