|Job Title:||SAS Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Key Skills; SAS Grid, SAS (Base/Macro), SQL, Integration, Testing, Infrastructure
I am currently working with a high profile client looking for SAS Administrators to join them on a major project.
Your objective would be the chief point of contact for SAS infrastructure, implementation, integration work, and automating tests procedures for a new SAS Grid.
Your will need hands on SAS coding and infrastructure experience as well SQL Coding for this position. Strong communications skills and financial experience is essential.
The following skills are essential;
1. Strong skills in SAS (Base/Macro/Grid)
2. Financial Services experience.
3. A strong degree within mathematics/statistics
4. 4 years minimum experience within a development/infrastructure role.
The following are desirable skills but are not essential;
1. Experience working with multiple projects within Financial Services sector.
2. Track record of working independently
An initial 3 month role with a likely extension
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available