Principal Data Scientist - Strategic Consultancy - New York City
As a Principal Data Scientist for this strategic Data Science consultancy you will be leading analytical and data-oriented consulting engagements within the media and advertisement space. My client is recognised as an industry leader in enabling organisations to interpret market dynamics & shifting marketing forces. Based out of their midtown office you will be the bridge between technical data scientists and strategists to achieve business change and optimization.
- Serving as an engagement manager you will be responsible for developing, planning and delivering data science & data analytics projects
- Manage teams of data scientists & engineers from conception phase through to completion
- Manage external stakeholder relationships
- You will be adept at communicating technical insights to non-technical audiences in a compelling and directional manner
- Develop existing business accounts and identify new business opportunities to sell data services
- Lead proposals, pitches and presentations to existing and potential clients
- Be a key contributor to the development, hiring and retention of the Data team
- Prior experience working within a client driven environment, ideally working on a multitude of projects at any time
- Experience managing data scientists, analysts and engineers on consulting projects
- Exemplary communication/presentations skills
- A thorough understanding of technical domains such as: Machine Learning / Big Data / Cloud
- A Data Science background in Media or Advertising is a huge plus but not a necessity
This is a truly unique opportunity to join an agile and dynamic consulting business where ideas are encouraged throughout.
My client are offering an enviable compensation package, an industry leading benefits package and stock options.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.