* A chance to be employed by a company that has the vision to be a leader in the digital banking space and the financial backing to make it happen
* A business that wants to explore areas like Block chain, Robotics and Cloud Computing
* Lead an organisation into a new era of cloud computing, Guide and lead the team in the best direction for the business
* Broad overview of state-of-the-art architectural methodologies, techniques and technologies
* Experience working within organisations that have migrated to MS Office 365
* Be a part of an organisation that is willing to test the boundaries of what is possible. A culture of wanting to be different and innovate on levels that have never been done before
We are recruiting for an experienced Programme Manager, used to working in complex and pressured IT transformation environments. This is a highly delivery focussed role, with a strong element of supplier management and control of inter-programme dependencies. Excellent communication is a must and confident in delivering successful outcomes for multi-million-pound business programmes. Strong experience with Azure platforms and specific SAAS services such as an Office 365 installation. The business is on a mission to completely redefine the banking world with ideas to futureproof its position by making systematic advances and marginal improvements to every aspect of technology across its entire, estate, knowing that the accumulation of these individual improvements will dramatically, and rapidly, improve the experience for their customers while creating an IT roadmap that can be followed by not only the company but the world digital banking space.
You'll also be expected to:
* Have strong experience with managing and overseeing an Office 365 installation project
* Experience as a Programme manager, specifically leading organisations into successful cloud transformation
* Create and maintain a culture and vision where colleagues are engaged whilst getting full buy in from C suite level
* Must have significant IT/Networking Programme ownership experience, ideally in Cloud/SAAS/PAAS/Infrastructure/system integration/migration
* Comfortable with communicating Complex IT Strategies to all parts of the business from C suite executives to Developers.
In return you're being offered an opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business that is right at the start of their journey. You'll be operating at the absolute Leading edge of innovation in the Digital Banking space with the vision and the backing to get things done. This role is on a 6 month contract, with a day rate between £900 - £1000.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.