* A chance to be employed by a company that wants work at the cutting edge of consultancy providing expert views on azure transformation
* A business that wants to explore areas like Block chain, Robotics and Cloud Computing
* Lead an organisation into a new era of cloud computing, Guide and lead the team in the best direction for the business
* Strong track record of leading projects in a highly regulated environment
* Experience working within organisations that have migrated to MS Office 365
If you want to be given the unique opportunity to have the responsibility to create an IT roadmap and strategy for an azure transformation project then this is the role for you. We are recruiting for an experienced Project manager with a strong consultancy background, used to working in complex and pressured IT transformation environments. This is a highly delivery focussed role, with a strong element of supplier management and control of inter-programme dependencies. Excellent communication is a must and confident in delivering successful outcomes for multi-million-pound business programmes. The ideal candidate will come from a technical background but with a real understanding on how highly regulated businesses operate. Strong experience with Azure platforms and specific SAAS services such as an Office 365 installation is an absolute necessity.
You'll also be expected to:
* Have strong experience with managing and overseeing an Office 365 installation project
* Experience as a Project manager, specifically leading organisations into successful cloud transformation
* Create and maintain a culture and vision where colleagues are engaged whilst getting full buy in from C suite level
* Must have significant IT/Networking Programme ownership experience, ideally in Cloud/SAAS/PAAS/Infrastructure/system integration/migration
* Comfortable with communicating Complex IT Strategies to all parts of the business from C suite executives to Developers.
In return you're being offered an opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business that is highly passionate about making a difference to companies that are going through large scale IT Transformations. This role is on a 6-month contract, with a day rate between £500 - £700
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.