Day Rate: £700 - £850
A chance to be employed by a company that wants to redefine their identity and push the organisations IT Infrastructure into a massive transformation
* Lead an organisation into a new era of end user computing, Guide and lead the team in the best direction for the business
* Broad overview of state-of-the-art architectural methodologies, techniques and technologies
* Experience of delivering successful Large-scale Office 365 migration projects
If you want to be given the unique opportunity to have the responsibility to create an IT roadmap and strategy for an Office 365 project then this is the role for you. We are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager, used to working in complex and pressured IT transformation environments. This is a highly delivery focussed role, with a strong element of supplier management and control of inter-programme dependencies. Excellent communication is a must and confident in delivering successful outcomes for multi-million-pound business programmes. The ideal candidate will come from a technical background but with a real understanding on how a highly regulated business operates. Strong experience in a large-scale environment is essential for the successful candidate to progress through the interview process
You'll also be expected to:
* Have strong experience with managing and overseeing an Office 365 installation project
* Knowledge of how to work with Microsoft Field Sales teams and partners in landing the Microsoft 365 platform with customers
* Create and maintain a culture and vision where colleagues are engaged whilst getting full buy in from C suite level
* Must have significant IT/Networking Programme ownership experience, ideally in Cloud/SAAS/PAAS/Infrastructure/system integration/migration
* Comfortable with communicating Complex IT Strategies to all parts of the business from C suite executives to Developers.
In return you're being offered an opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business that is right at the start of their journey. You'll be operating at the absolute Leading edge of innovation within a highly regulated environment with the vision and the backing to get things done.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.