QA Automation Engineer (Big Data/DWH)
|Job Title:||QA Automation Engineer (Big Data/DWH)|
|Salary:||(£) Market Rate|
|Contact Name:||Matt Wandowski|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are working with a leading Big Data client who is in need of a QA Engineer (Automation).
You must be familiar of designing, implementing and maintaining test automation solutions (test solutions within Big Data and DWH Platforms).
Your day to day:
- Review the SDLC to minimise defects whilst identifying and implementing tools/frameworks to reduce the overall testing cost
- Work with developers/analysts to understand what challenges they are faced with and advise how processes can be improved or enhanced across the full testing spectrum (unit to performance)
- Build a range of regression, performance and integration tests that fit across the DWH Platform
- Understand how to build a strategy that supports continuous delivery and test automation by working closely with release management
For this role you must:
- Have an in-depth understanding of test tools/frameworks (Selenium/Robot and dbUnit)
Skills and experience
- Stakeholder management - ability to define and explain test automation strategy
- Software development (Agile Methodology)
It is a benefit if you have created strategies previously for enterprise wide solutions and large scale programs.
All applications will be considered and contact will be made within 24 hours if your application is successful.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available