Quantitative Analytics Specialist.
|Job Title:||Quantitative Analytics Specialist.|
|Salary:||£750 - £800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
I'm currently working with a high profile Tier 1 banking client looking for a Quantitative Analytics specialist, to join them in their London team.
You will need strong knowledge of Foreign Exchange, Commodity and derivatives products, and also the experience of understanding quantitative analytics library design, along with implementation in tight model governance frameworks.
As this is a highly technical role, you must have previous hands on experience with C++ or C# and also demonstrable experience with a scripting language such as Perl, Ruby. You must have experience in building quantitative models.
You will need the following
1. Strong analytical and programming skills in C++ or C#
2. Extensive experience in a scripting language (Python preferable)
3. Good knowledge of FX, Commodity & Equity, Derivatives products
4. Excellent understanding of Quantitative analytics library design.
5. Experience working within Financial Services.
Initial 6 month role with a high likelihood of extension
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available