Research Analyst -Asset Management - London (SQL) Competitive
|Job Title:||Research Analyst -Asset Management - London (SQL) Competitive|
|Salary:||£80000 - £130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Tam|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Interested in working at a fast-paced leading global Asset Management firm? Test yourself.
We are looking for an extremely well data-driven professional with a passion for analytics across equities, investments and reporting performance.
Come join in one of the most rewarding analytics roles in London!
This organisation is a market leader in Asset Management, with global teams in London, America and Asia.
Your role as a research analyst, will have two major requirements; to help support the front office teams (Investments) an also to report on analytical projects.
You will be expected to have sound experience of analytic and data wrangling skills - with astute attention to detail.
- To work as part of a team, to work with both investment teams and data technologists.
- To be able to handle multiple projects - with a keen interested for equities and a research personality.
- To collaborate with global teams, investment professionals on strategic and tactical valuation projects.
- Working along side analysts, portfolio managers, for tool design, implementation to improve management process for investments, portfolio construction, and risk equities.
- To measure and analyse the quality of internal data.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Statistics, Engineering or related.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Data Visualisation (Built-in functions, aggregation, lookups - dashboards - Tableau.
- Tech: SQL (this will be tested), VBA, Linux/Unix experience, Statistics and data analysis
We are ideally looking for a professional with 3-5 years commercial experience, we are open for industry-specific professionals who are looking to take a step up and make this role their own.
*Unfortunately sponsorship will not be provided for this position*
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available