SAS Programmer – North East - Programmer, SAS (Base/Macro)
Key skills: SAS Developer or Programmer
I am currently working with a banking client looking for 2 contract SAS Programming specialists to join them for a 3 month contract.
Your objective, will be to use your SAS programming expertise to load, extract and manipulate large volumes of data and write codes for their Risk division to support the risk models.
You will be doing a large volume of coding work to support the building or execution of modes, and also to ensure the smooth running of platform migration for past or current projects.
This role offers the current market rate, and will vary based on technical experience and industry background.
The role will require the following;
1. (ESSENTIAL) Expert SAS Programming knowledge
- SAS Base
- SAS Macro
2. Cross platform knowledge in;
3. (ESSENTIAL) Strong communicational skills.
4. 2 years of data analytics and hands-on SAS and SQL experience
5. Good business acumen, a sound awareness to business situations
Contact Jovi Cheung at Parallel Consulting on 020 3326 4113, on send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org