My client is a Global firm looking to expand it's impressive Structured Finance Group with a Consultant and a VP. This role entails a high mix of technical ability and commercial acumen and you will regularly present to your senior stakeholders and leading clients across the Financial Services world in New York City. The role will have a strong focus on CMBS, MBS, ABS, CDO & CLO projects and you will be analyzing and assessing Risk Management activities related to Liquidity Sources and Investment Portfolios.
Other Key responsibilities of this role include;
- Leading teams on financial engagements within advisory and audit practices related to Cash Flow analysis of fixed income.
- Responsible for analyzing the value of CLO, CMBS and other securitized products through understanding structures and collateral.
- Developing financial cash flow models related to ABS, CMBS, MBS, CLO & CDO
- Putting your Strong understanding of financial products and structured credit into practice.
- To create a detailed risk summary for the Securitized Products business to analyze portfolio risk metrics, value-at-risk, and capital utilization.
Ideally you will come from the following background;
- 3-7 years of experience working on Structured Finance projects within Financial Services
- Commercial modeling experience related to Structured Finance
- A very strong understanding of Financial products and structured credit
- A Bachelors or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or Financial Engineering
This role has clear career progression attached to it and you will have the chance to come up with your own projects and proposals from day one. It is a varied and challenging role - if it sounds of interest please call John Bevan on 646 491 6935 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.