Senior Analyst - Model Validation - NYC
My client, a leading Investigations and Compliance firm require a Senior Analyst with proven experience within Model Validation and Transaction Monitoring to join their compliance practice. You will be responsible for the monitoring and quality control of models and report findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as subject matter expert with regard to Transaction Monitoring model performance
- Keep up to date with regulatory directives and current policies
- Validate new and existing models to ensure quality
- Continuously test models to measure impact of model limitations
- Liaise closely with internal technology team to develop and implement new models
- A proven track record in risk management and model review within a financial institution or consulting firm
- Previous industry experience within Transaction Monitoring
- Experience with quantitative forecasting models
- SQL & VBA
- Transaction Monitoring tools such as: Mantas, Actimize, Norkom
This is an urgent position. My client offers a detailed and tailored development plan. You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have exposure to real-time challenges within the investigation and financial compliance space, working with some of the industries experts.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.