Senior Associate - Accounting & Advisory - CPA, GAAP - Chicago
My client a global investigations and advisory firm are currently recruiting for Senior Associate level CPA's to join their investigations & accounting practice. You will ideally have experience in public accounting matters, litigation and disputes.
You will apply forensic accounting, technical accounting, financial analysis and analytics to an array of client scenarios. You will be working within focussed and specialist teams in a collaborative and driven environment.
- Perform financial analysis, reports and schedules for review by senior colleagues
- Apply accounting, financial and analytical skills to ascertain damages within disputes
- Detailed analysis of financial statements and underlying books and records
- Supervise junior members of the team and ensure high quality of work
- 3+ years of experience working within public accounting and/or audit
- Active CPA license
- Bachelors or Masters in accounting, finance or related subject
- Strong technical accounting, SEC reporting, finance skills
- Experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles / GAAP
- Bonus points for any of the following: CVA, CFE, CFA, CFF, ASA, ABV
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking to step out of their comfort zone and enter a fast paced and innovative environment. You will gain exposure to industry leaders on a daily basis and be a key contributor to solving real world business challenges.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply with a copy of your latest resume.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.