Senior Associate Investigative Analytics - SQL, Python, VBA - New York
As a Senior Associate within this leading Business Advisory firm you will be responsible for utilizing technology to provide financial and accounting insight relating to investigations, litigation & disputes, fraud and restructuring. You will liaise with both internal & external stakeholders and be adept at working collaboratively with small specialized teams to provide insight in to your clients most pressing needs.
- Liaise with clients to identify, capture and analyze relevant data
- Apply data analytics to understand the relationship between various data sets
- Develop and implement financial models
- Interpret historical financial and transactional data
- Proven background in quantitative & qualitative analytics
- Exceptional database management skills: SQL, SAS, Python, VBA, ETL
- Able to utilize SQL to import, export and manipulate large data sets
My client offers a fast paced, collaborative environment where everybody is encouraged to have a voice. They offer a competitive salary alongside an enviable benefits package.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.