Senior Big Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Big Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + £5,000 Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
You'll be responsible for designing, and building tools to identify crucial patterns and forecast consumer behaviour, that will make a real impact on the lives of over 7 million people.
- Building analytical tools to generate insight, recognise patterns and predict
- Working closely with technology leaders and play a key role in the creation
of the information business
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders from multiple teams within the
Bank to devise innovative information on products
Essential Skills Required:
- A masters level degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics,
physics, computer science or engineering
- Strong mathematical and statistical analysis is essential
- Analytics, modelling or software development experience
- Experience and deep understanding of applying machine learning methods
and Big Data technologies
- Experience in using Scala and Spark is essential
- R, Python, Hadoop or Java are skills that will help with this role
If you are passionate about Big Data technologies, and want the chance to join a very skilled and innovative team of like minded people to build new technologies that really matter then you could the perfect fit.
A £5,000+ car allowance is also included in the comprehensive benefits package.
N.B: Candidates who require sponsorship can also be accepted
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available