Senior Big Data/Scala Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Big Data/Scala Developer|
|Salary:||€60000 - €75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Elliot Sarl|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Do you love Big Data? Want to work on new challenges in a High-Growth Organisation, where you can really make a difference?
One of Europe's fastest growing Start-Ups is looking for a Senior Big Data Developer to join their international team in the Heart of Berlin.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing with low latency architecture
- Ensuring that algorithms, data architecture & data structures are fully optimised
- Solving Complex Problems
- Strong experience with JVM (Scala & Java)
- Working with Big Data solutions (AKKA, Cassandra, Spark)
- Experience with Distributed Systems & Scalability
- Continuous Integration
- Fluent English Skills
- Responsibility from day one
- Working with the latest technologies
- A flat hierarchy which will allow you to increase responsibilities as the team grows
- Be part of an International Team full of ambitious & creative team members
This is a genuinely exciting role, where you will be joining currently one of the most influential brands on the market. Please contact email@example.com for further information and a detailed Job Description.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Freelance Senior EPiServer Developer
Salary: Up to £11396 per annum
Senior .NET Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Senior Java Developer
.NET / Sitecore Developer