Senior Big Data/Scala Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Big Data/Scala Developer|
|Salary:||€60000 - €75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Elliot Sarl|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Do you love Big Data? Want to work on new challenges in a High-Growth Organisation, where you can really make a difference?
One of Europe's fastest growing Start-Ups is looking for a Senior Big Data Developer to join their international team in the Heart of Berlin.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing with low latency architecture
- Ensuring that algorithms, data architecture & data structures are fully optimised
- Solving Complex Problems
- Strong experience with JVM (Scala & Java)
- Working with Big Data solutions (AKKA, Cassandra, Spark)
- Experience with Distributed Systems & Scalability
- Continuous Integration
- Fluent English Skills
- Responsibility from day one
- Working with the latest technologies
- A flat hierarchy which will allow you to increase responsibilities as the team grows
- Be part of an International Team full of ambitious & creative team members
This is a genuinely exciting role, where you will be joining currently one of the most influential brands on the market. Please contact email@example.com for further information and a detailed Job Description.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Java Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Salary: (Competitive Market Rate)
Senior Java Developer - Contract - Vienna - Banking
Senior Java Developer - Contract - Vienna - Banking (Multiple)
Amsterdam, North Holland