Senior Credit risk analyst (Analytic role)
Location: Amazing central London office.
Salary & Bens: Up to 65k, 10-20% Bonus, Generous pension contribution and holiday allowance!
Our client is a prestigious industry leader in financial services in central London!
The key everyday tasks are as follows:
- End-to-end customer application, coupled with verdicts.
- Expansion and study of additional data, used in decisions.
- Identification of strategy for the optimisation of lending.
- Trendspotting, forecasting, and alternative solutions.
- Breakdown of team member performance.
- Sharing of knowledge across the business of data, scorecards, tools, policies and strategies.
- Improvement of credit lending efficiency from risk pricing and innovative strategy.
- Interaction with key stakeholders and the delivery of effective solutions.
- Presentation of proposals to senior management.
- Experience between 1-5 years within finance.
- Experience in SAS/SQL.
- Data extraction and reporting.
- Up to date with recent industry regulation and legislation.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.