Senior Data Engineer - Java, Clojure, Python, AWS, Kafka, Unix, Jenkins & Docker.
We currently seek a Data engineer for a long-term project focusing on building and maintaining large-scale data processing systems.
Our client, a leading financial trading company are currently scaling up and seek the need for an experienced, multi-project, Data engineer for their existing engineering team.
You will be required to perform a range of tasks such as:
- Work within the team to develop a scalable data warehouse within the AWS environment
- Develop comprehensive ETL workflows
- Programming in Java, Clojure and Python
- Build out data pipelines using streaming platform Apache Kafka
You must have previous:
- Hands-on experience with SQL (Postgres)
- Programming skills with Python, Clojure or similar functional languages
- Experienced AWS stack including EMR, Lambda & EC2.
- Experience with messaging and streaming platforms like Kafka, RabbitMQ and JMS
Key technologies: Java, Clojure, Python, AWS, Kafka, Unix, Jenkins & Docker
Location: Stockholm (Central)
You must be able to speak Swedish.
Interested? Please apply.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment. With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.