Senior Data Scientist - FTSE 100
|Job Title:||Senior Data Scientist - FTSE 100|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Smith|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This London-based firm has a highly negotiable salary dependent upon the right candidate with the experience and skills to push the company to new heights.
- Planning and delivering advanced analysis of data from specific sets
- Developing processes for improved data capture to allow action to be taken
- Providing insight which supports business migration to improved systems
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong technical abilities including SQL, Python
- Experience of NLP and/or Machine Learning techniques
- Experience within statistical methods (Baysian, Markov networks, decision trees etc.)
- Strong communication abilities, preferably gained within a consultancy
- Web analytics experience (Google, Omniture etc.)
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a Mathematical field (Physics, Computer Science). Masters and PhD preferred.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available