Senior Data Scientist | Telecommunications | New York, NY | USA
A world renowned telecomms company is starting a specialist team within Data science and A.I to complement their very well respected Analytics practice. You will be working on specialist and cutting edge projects, along with likeminded individuals creating an insight in to large data sets to improve the efficiency and profitability of this organisation. This is an excellent company to get on your resume at any stage of your career!
You will need to display use of the following technical tools –
Python for Machine Learning (Ideally SciPy stack) , SQL, R for Statistical modeling.
An MSc or PHD in a numerate discipline e.g. Applied Maths, Astrophysics, Data Science, Analytics
Exposure to large unstructured data sets and modelling desirable.
- Statistical Modeling – (Regression, Random Forest, Decision Trees, Multivariate Analysis)
- Machine Learning – Python (SciPy, NumPy)
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Team leadership skills
- An open minded and determined professional with an innovative personality
- Education: Phd or MSc in (statistics, mathematics, physics, Research).
This is a challenging and varied role at a market leading Company. If this sounds of interest please contact John Bevan on 646 491 6935 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org