Senior DevOps Engineer | London | 100k + Excellent benefits
I'm partnering with an outstanding digital organisation in London who have a reputation for leading the digital revolution and is always at the forefront of technology using the latest technologies. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who has a passion for Automation.
This is an opportunity to be part of a global and award winning company who are completely revolutionising the way they interact with their customer and are continually working at the cutting edge of technology. Technology that includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Open Source, DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes etc.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- A core focus in design and ensuring Automation is at the route of 'getting things done' within the DevOps team
- You will have the overall decision making in design, liaising with design panels and key stakeholders
- Deploying applications and managing Linux servers
- Implementing a DevOps platform including automated provisioning, management infrastructure and security (DNS / Authentication)
- Working with CI/CD tools and ensuring best practise within the Agile development / DevOps team.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will have experience in:
- Previously working as a Senior DevOps Engineer in AWS, Google, Linux, Ubuntu and CentOS/RedHat
- Working with CMS at scale. Puppet or Ansible.
- Solid experience in working with production environments using Kafka or Cassandra
- Extensive experience in working with Open Source technology - Installing and configuring Apache or Tomcat. And other DevOps tools
In return you will be joining an autonomous and outstanding team who work at the absolute bleeding edge of innovation and will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £100k plus benefits. For more information on this role apply online or call Catherine Burn
Currently working as DevOps Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Principle DevOps Engineer or Cloud Consultant - please get in touch as I have a range of roles.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.