Senior Insight Analyst |Fantastic Salary + Unique Benefits - SW LONDON
Amazing opportunity with leading global giant with millions of customers worldwide, with an extremely competitive salary and a fantastic benefit structure based in South West London.
- You'll be working within a dynamic, motivated and creative team of 14, increasing to 16 at point of intake.
- Reporting directly to the company stakeholders.
- Overseeing the implementation of your insights.
- Working in world class state of the art offices with onsite wellness centre and
- Free onsite employee car park and fantastic travel links. (Rail, tube and bus links)
- Benefits include:
- Pension (matched and doubled)
- Bonus Up to 20%
- Private Healthcare
- Benefits personal to the company
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Developing hypotheses on analytical projects to create an increase customer revenue.
- Using a broad range of technologies to tailor the analytics approach, such as decision trees, segmentation and predictive analysis.
- Oversee insights from collection of data to implementation of your insights.
- Generate and execute ideas that shape and develop the programme.
- Excellent comprehension of SQL (some Modelling technologies is also preferable)
- Stakeholder Management: Proven track record of maintaining business relations with stakeholders as well as engaging with and influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent written and communication skills: have the ability to communicate insights clearly and effectively. Understand the use of PowerPoint when 'story telling' insights
- Ambitious, driven and delivers: must have high performance standards and a desire to succeed in a high pressure, high profile environment within a dynamic and motivated team.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.