Senior IT Project Manager | Supply Chain Tech | WMS | £600 Per Day
The Senior IT Project Manager will be joining a Leading UK and Global Retailer and as such must be able to manage a large multi-faceted project/account/campaign or multiple projects at the same time. You will be responsible for the delivery and scope of prioritised business or IT projects on time and to quality. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL, SUPPLY CHAIN AND WMS.
* Owning and driving the technology delivery plan across one or more projects.
* Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
* Identifying the right IT resources required to deliver the projects.
* Day to day management of the IT delivery across all parties - Internal and External
* Implementation of appropriate Governance and controls to ensure the success of the project.
* Representing the project delivery to the senior level stakeholder group
* Developing, maintaining and controlling a project plan
* Managing project budgets and finances
* Supplier and stakeholder management
* Cover for the Programme Manager as required
* IT Project Management experience within Supply Chain and Logistics
* Inspirational leader who role models through drive, energy and innovation
* Outcomes focused driving results with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to drive through ambiguous and complex situations
* Questions and listens to understand the interactions between people, processes and technology
* Assertive and collaborative style, demonstrable delivery focus and gravitas with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
* Excellent planning and governance skills
* Extensive experience in technology delivery, ideally across both waterfall and agile approaches
* A team player with motivation and purpose who is looking for win-win solution, and who recognises abilities in others and can lead, coach, develop and mentor
* Financial Management with experience of managing Project budgets of £5m+
* Appreciation of supply chain and Warehouse Management Systems
* Experience of legacy systems integration would be preferable
* Familiar with Jira and project planning tools
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.