Parallel Consulting: Senior IT Recruitment Consultant (Perm Desk) - South West London, Base salary DOE!
* Have you had enough of broken promises of promotions or pay-rises that have never materialised?
* Are you looking for a new challenge with a transparent and collaborative firm?
* Are you fed-up of trying to hit unachievable targets and call times?
We are a market-leading IT, Digital, Analytics and Business Change & Transformation Recruitment Company dedicated to the delivery of high quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to businesses and organisations throughout the UK and Europe.
Our expertise is well recognised in delivering tailored IT programmes for companies within the Financial Services, Retail, Banking, Mobile Telecoms, Insurance, Consultancy, Digital Media, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and E-Commerce sectors.
We are situated in spacious, modern, well-equipped offices right in the heart of Fulham (SW London), a great location for businesses, bars and restaurants.
With our New York office now up and running and an Amsterdam office opening early 2019, we can provide you with great opportunities to relocate. With many of our Senior Consultants and Managers excited about the chance to open-up offices/markets we are looking to extend this offer to other experienced consultants who are looking to relocate abroad, whether in the near or far future!
We require 2 x Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our rapidly growing, high-performing and innovative Analytics & Data Science Permanent Division due to great success and extensive international expansion plans.
Working with professional people in a hardworking environment, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most successful Consultants and Managers in the business and the potential to earn money you have always dreamt of! You will also benefit from working in a buzzing, dynamic team environment!
You will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle, consisting of new business development and candidate delivery, maintaining and nurturing client and candidate relationships and most importantly selling your services and expertise within a competitive industry. This is a great opportunity to build a team around you on a permanent desk and have access to the best candidates on the market via networking, Linkedin and Job boards.
In return for your hard work, you will get full support to help you on your way to becoming a successful team manager within the industry, along with fast-track promotion and an OTE that will make your friends green with envy!
What we are looking for in regard to a Senior Recruitment Consultant
· 18 months+ recruitment experience
· Ability to demonstrate strong and consistent billings
· Someone who embodies our values and is entrepreneurial, transparent, collaborative and innovative
· An individual who has the natural drive to succeed
We offer great support and mentoring throughout your employment and pride ourselves on rewarding our employees well.
* A competitive, uncapped commission structure (with no threshold)
* An in-house Learning, Development & Engagement Manager to ensure you receive the best training throughout your recruitment career
* Free Gym (opposite the office)
* Foosball and Table Tennis in the office
* Weekly football and netball
* Fresh fruit Monday/Thursday AM and Biscuits on Friday AM
* A chance to move up the career ladder with internal promotion based on meritocracy
* Quarterly Lunch at Michelin star restaurants
* Regular competitions - recent prizes include Selfridges Vouchers, Team Breakfasts/Lunches/Dinners
* Annual Whole Company holiday to Ibiza upon hitting company quarterly target
* Annual Big-Billers Trip to destinations such as Hong Kong, Vegas, Miami
What you need to do now
Visit our website, check us out on Glassdoor, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. If you are interested in finding out more about working for Parallel Consulting, get in touch: email@example.com or 0203 142 7802.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.