|Job Title:||Senior Java/Big Data Developer|
|Salary:||€60000 - €80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Elliot Sarl|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Do you want to be a part of one of the world's largest Media Investment Groups, working on a Greenfield Project within their R&D Centre? I am looking for an experienced Senior Java/Big Data Developer to join the team, based in Karlsruhe. You will play an integral part in building the team, get the opportunity to work with the latest cutting-edge Technologies & work on a brand new product from scratch.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementation of project from end to end
- Adding creativity and expertise to the Engineering Team
- Be a driving force in shaping the API architecture
- Strong experience with Java 8
- Ideal Framework knowledge in the following - Spring(Boot), Hibernate
- Very good knowledge with Big Data Tools, including Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Kafka & ElasticSearch
- Good understand of working in Agile Development Environments
- Knowledge in RESTful API Design Patterns and Microservices
- Work in an entrepreneurial & successful business environment, working with the latest technologies
- Be part of an International Team full of ambitious & creative team members
This is a genuinely exciting role, where you will be joining currently one of the most influential brands on the market. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a detailed Job Description.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.