We are seeking an experienced engineer to join the Fraud/Anomaly Detection team, which creates tools and detection models for Sony business units. The team focusses on application events and network traffic to identify threats and anomalies that are part of malicious activities, protecting our products and services against frauds and attacks.
The ideal candidate will be a strong software developer, with IoT experience in the backend- as well as the device-side, familiarity with Big Data tools and technologies, and an understanding of machine learning techniques. (S)he will help the team develop complete fraud detection systems, from data gathering, cleansing and analysis to implementation of real-time detection systems.
Candidates must hold a Master's degree in a relevant scientific field, be fluent in English, and have the following skills and experience.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of back-end and Cloud development experience
- Java EE, Spring, RESTful services
- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Device-side development experience
- AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass are big plus
- Excellent coding, reviewing and testing skills
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Big Data tools and technologies such as
- Hadoop, Spark
- Redis, Cassandra
- Experience in fraud detection (in any industry: gaming, banking, insurance…)
- Experience in data analytics and machine learning
- Experience in DevOps
- Data analytics: R, KNIME, WEKA, FICO, TensorFlow
- Programming: Python, SQL
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.