Senior Manager - Digital Sales | Retail Banking | London
|Job Title:||Senior Manager - Digital Sales | Retail Banking | London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Wright|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
I'm partnering an outstanding banking organisation in central London, undergoing significant Digital Transformation, to find a Senior Manager for their Digital Sales & Planning channel. This a genuinely unique opportunity to work with a bank that's been a leading light in the UK for over 100 years and which is completely revolutionising the way they interact with customers, at a time when the entire banking landscape is transforming.
The core focus of this role will be to lead the development of Digital sales campaigns & projects, ensuring implementation & tracking of the plan is delivered on time and in budget. You will be responsible for delivering a planned approach to the Digital business that incorporates all aspects of digital sales & marketing to maximise the commercial return of all digital channels.
- Building & maintaining both the internal and external network to support business delivery
- Working closely with the customer insights team to maintain market and consumer knowledge
- Identify, monitor and mitigate commercial risks
- Lead, motivate & appraise direct reports
- Track competitive sales activity to inform the product & channel managers
- Contribute to complex projects in terms of scale and scope and be recognised as the
- Deliver integrated forecasts and reporting across the business with a focus on target
management and attribution modelling
Key Capabilities, Knowledge Areas & Personal Attributes:
- Proven experience in Digital sales & marketing and demonstrable digital sales planning
- Experienced in leading multiple complex programs simultaneously
- A clear hands on understanding of paid search, PPC, and SEM is a must
- Experience on advising firm leadership to continuously shape the sales plan
- Strong results orientation with the ability to focus on project goals and meet objectives
with a time frame
In return, you're being offered the opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business, where you'll enjoy lots of autonomy and have the backing of an outstanding team. You'll be operating at the absolute bleeding edge of innovation in the digital banking space and will be rewarded with a base salary of £75,000 - £85,000, plus car allowance, excellent bonus, flexible benefits, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, whilst working in a landmark London location.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available