Senior Manager Financial Crime Analytics - New York City
My client, a leading investigations & compliance advisory firm, require Senior Manager level professionals to join their New York City office. You will be joining a world class practice that offers expertise in Anti Money Laundering Investigations, Fraud, Anti Bribery and Corruption Investigations.
You will be responsible for leading projects conducting investigations, improving third party compliance programs, including internal controls systems. You will partner with some of the globes largest organizations, combining accounting, law enforcement and deep investigative analytics to improve compliance.
- Analyze financial crime compliance systems: Actimize, Mantas, Norkom, Detika
- Advise clients on selection and implementation of systems
- Evaluate and test detection scenarios, scenario thresholds and name matching algorithms
- Lead Consultants and Senior Consultants on projects
- Be a key contributor on client proposals/pitches and presentations
- Prior experience running large scale projects within financial services
- Previous experience within AML Analytics, building and reviewing data models
- Validation of data process and data flows
- Hands on experience with financial crime systems: Actimize, Mantas, Norkom etc.
- Extensive SQL
My client offers a leading compensation package, comprehensive health care, dental, life insurance and stock options. This is an opportunity to join a genuine market specialist within the investigations and compliance space.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.