Senior Manager Global Workplace Solutions | Web Economy | £500-650
We're partnering one of the world's most successful and valuable tech unicorns, extensively expanding their London Tech Hub (and we're very excited about it!). You've definitely used their site and are probably one of the 50+ million monthly users who've downloaded their app too. This is a genuinely unique chance to join a multi-cultural, global, disruptor operating at the bleeding edge of technology innovation & constantly challenging the status quo.
The key focus of your role will be to help build the best, most engaging and collaborative offices/work spaces for over ten global locations. Therefore you'll be passionate about; the latest trends in the modern workplace, continuous improvement, employee and people focused, have a solid background with people management across multiple locations.
Key skills /experience required;
- Strong People management skills, with focus on collaboration and people development
- Managing over multiple locations, how do they manage that, bonding the team without, managing poor performance, managing high performers
- Someone who is quite an avid learner, reading about trends, strong passion.
- Looking after spaces, making them better, people passion
- Must know about the latest trends in modern workplace, continuous improvement, employee and people focused, have a solid background with people management across multiple locations.
- Support Workplace teams in managing resources in an efficient, quality-driven manner and assures consistency in process execution
- Direct and build strategy for a virtual team of professionals across Global/Regional locations that deliver superior, expert advisory customer service
- Proactively identify and recommend initiatives that focus on service improvements, cost reductions, quality improvements, risk mitigation, industry trends and other relevant factors that affect workplace effectiveness (BMS, lighting, HVAC, furniture, AV, etc.)
- Experienced in a variety of services and contract types.
- Vendor management: focused on the delivery of customer service.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.