Senior Polygot Developer |.Net | Manchester
What's in it for you?
- Join a brilliant organisation who want to listen to your strong points of view - you're expected to give your own opinion and bring what you know to the table.
- Your passion in technology is shared with your peers… What's the next best thing in tech?
- You won't go a day unchallenged, but you also can't be satisfied with the previous days success.
- Provide technical leadership for internal projects of large size or high degree of complexity
- Pioneer projects to enterprise level clients, you will also get the opportunity to deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
I am representing an exceptional global tech business, established over 20 years ago. Their work centres on transforming how clients connect with their consumers through the power of software engineering. They are passionate about socialising and learning, by combining data science and software engineering professionals to deliver state-of-the-art products.
Become a part of a high performing, cross-functional team of excellent developers and engineers to collaborate and come to better solutions for a range of household names. You will be an expert in creating technical tactics and engage in projects with uncertainty, generating opportunities to continuously progress and learn. You must be fixated on the outcome for successful enterprise web applications.
The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge;
- Scrum, Kanban, Git, Agile
- Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration
- IoC, TDD and BDD
- Software/ Enterprise design patterns
From a technology perspective you'll have strong experience of;
- .Net Software Development, .Net ecosystem
- Designing software with DDD and SOLID
- Spring Framework; Groovy or Scala
- Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud); Coupled with scripting such as Ruby or Python
You receive a generous return for a permanent role at a rising business with a basic salary from £45,000 - £80,000+ (depending on your experience) excellent pension/bonus schemes, child care vouchers, private medical insurance, various events fully paid dependant on company performance and a cycle to work scheme.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.