Senior Polygot Developer |.Net | Manchester
Established over 20 years ago, I am representing an exceptional global tech business. Transforming how clients connect with their consumers through the power of software engineering is their focus. Passionate about socialising and learning, a combination of data science and software engineering professionals joining forces to deliver state-of-the-art products.
Join high performing, cross-functional team of excellent developers and engineers to collaborate and come to better solutions for a range of household names. Be an expert in creating technical tactics and engage in projects with uncertainty, generating opportunities to continuously progress and learn. Fixate on the outcome for successful enterprise web applications.
What's in it for you?
- A brilliant organisation who want to listen to your strong points of view - give your own opinion and bring what you know to the table.
- Passion in technology is shared with your peers… What's the next best thing in tech?
- Continuously being challenged, but never satisfied with the previous days success.
- Technical leadership for internal projects of large size or high degree of complexity.
- Pioneer projects to enterprise level clients, you will also get the opportunity to deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge;
- Scrum, Kanban, Git, Agile
- Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration
- IoC, TDD and BDD
- Software/ Enterprise design patterns
From a technology perspective you'll have strong experience of;
- .Net Software Development, .Net ecosystem
- Designing software with DDD and SOLID
- Spring Framework; Groovy or Scala
- Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud); Coupled with scripting such as Ruby or Python
You receive a generous return for a permanent role at a rising business with a basic salary from £80,000+ (depending on your experience) excellent pension/bonus schemes, child care vouchers, private medical insurance, various events fully paid dependant on company performance and a cycle to work scheme.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.