Senior Statistical Modeller
|Job Title:||Senior Statistical Modeller|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Chris Nutt|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Research alternative statistical modelling methodologies
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Create meaningful insights from data sources that can be used effectively in a commercial environment
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong experience using SAS within statistical operations
- Demonstrate the ability to lead teams and delegate responsibilities while remaining hands-on
- Experienced in creating and delivering data analytics (analysis and visualisation) from raw data sources
- Previous experience developing and implementing machine learning techniques
- Strong written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
For more information, please visit us at www.parallelconsulting.com or call our Analytics team on 020 3326 4100.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available