Senior Web Analyst - London - Contract - AWS - Adobe Analytics
|Job Title:||Senior Web Analyst - London - Contract - AWS - Adobe Analytics|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
An urgent role has become available for a Senior Web Analyst / Senior Digital Analyst
- Planning and delivering of digital campaigns for advanced analysis of data from specific data sets
- Providing "hands on" experience in Campaign Analytics and producing tracking reports on Campaign performance
- Providing actionable insight and recommendations based on analysis to drive further business objectives.
* This is a hands on role, you will only be considered if you can describe hands on experience with the following essential skills:
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong Adobe Analytics
- KPI Reporting
- Jira, SQL, AWS
- Microstrategy and Qlikview (or equivelant)
- Strong communication abilities, preferably speaking with senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Previous Managerial/Supervision experience for small-medium sized teams
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a relevant field
Interviews will be arranged within the next 7 days.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available